Are you making the best use of video marketing?
93% of businesses who have tried video consider it to be one of the most important aspects of their marketing strategy.
Video is the perfect way to communicate who you are, what you offer, and what makes you different from your competitors. Pink Sky Creative captures the personality and emotion of your brand and translates it into engaging video content.
Your story matters.
Tell it with clarity and creativity.
You’ve probably seen some of our work!
Clients have used our videos to increase engagement, educate both customers and staff, inform and attract consumers, and more. Here are just some of the platforms and venues where Pink Sky Creative videos have been seen.
Advertising, local news programs, human interest interviews.
Roku™, SlingTV™, DIRECTV™, Hulu™.
Page/channel content and paid advertising.
Paid content on related websites, video podcast advertising breaks.
Engaging and effective content for your own website.
Online and in-person conferences, presentations, concerts.
Stop selling and tell your story!
Videos are the best way to connect with your current and potential clients. They need something that will grab their attention and stimulate their curiosity.
Video is the secret ingredient you’ve been searching for to boost your business. It can be used practically anywhere: broadcast and streaming TV, your website, social media accounts, paid advertising, emails… the only limit is your imagination!
Check out our demo reel to see some of our favorite client work. Then head over to our portfolio page to view more videos, animation, websites, and more!
How can video help your business connect with current and future customers?
- Advertising. This is what generally comes to mind when a business is considering video marketing. 15- or 30-second ad spots can be distributed virtually everywhere: broadcast or streaming TV, social media content, online advertising, and sponsored content are a few possibilities.
- Customer Testimonials. A recommendation from an existing customer who is already in love with your brand is a great way to attract new business! When potential buyers can identify with someone who has already benefited from what you offer, it establishes trust and entices them to try it themselves.
- Event coverage. Planning a product launch, grand opening, or some other kind of in-person event? We will get plenty of activity footage, brief interviews, photos, and background info to create a highlight reel to commemorate it. Using clips for future advertising and online content is a great way to get the most out of this type of video.
- Explainer Videos. One of the most effective ways to relay information to your current and future customers is through an explainer video. These videos can be animated or live-action and are used to highlight a product, service, idea, or instruction in a compelling way. Not comfortable on camera? No problem! Ask us about creating a custom animated character to represent your business.
- Interviews. Interview videos are a great way to attract an audience that is interested in your industry and the services you offer. Topics can cover a wide range of subject matter, including advice, updates, new offerings, and much more.
- Video Podcasts. If you’re interested in podcasting, why not add video? As popular as audio podcasts have become, many people prefer to watch while they listen. Gain access to a massive additional audience by adding a video element to your podcast!
Would your like more information about our video solutions?
We offer video solutions customized specifically for each client. Let’s schedule a Discovery Call so that we can learn more about your current situation and goals for your business. It is also a chance for you to learn about Pink Sky Creative, what we can offer you, and if working together makes sense for you right now. If you are located in Northeast Wisconsin, we can meet in person if you like. Otherwise, we can schedule a video or phone call. Whatever is convenient for you!